Upholstery Style LLC.
Full Time - NYC
We are looking for an experienced high end upholster that knows how to sew, cut, and upholster.
Our headquarters are based in Chelsea, NY. This Position is for one of our manufacturing facilities in Chelsea, NY.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Read and understand furniture blueprints
- Be able to use all types of upholstery tools and sewing machines
- Upholster pieces to our style with professionalism
- Create pieces of furniture with a certain timeline
- Maintain a neat and tidy work area
- Listen to instructions carefully
PLACE IN ORGANIZATION
DEPARTMENT | Upholstery
REPORTS TO | Production Manager
LOCATION | New York City
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE | Minimum 5 years in a similar position, preferably in high end upholstery.
LANGUAGE | Any preferably English or Spanish
Please Provide detailed application and if you have a resume, please attach it to the application thank you.